INVESTMENT MANAGER H/F
Full time – ASAP
Do you have a strong interest in entrepreneurship and investment for social impact? Are you interested in playing a part in the creation of a new impact office in Denmark?
IMPACT Partners, the forerunners in Impact Investing in Europe, is looking for its next Investment Manager for the Danish office.
Founded in 2007, IMPACT Partners was created on the conviction that financial and social performance should go hand in hand. The company purpose is to act with entrepreneurs for a more sustainable and inclusive society.
The social investment team invests growth capital in companies developing remarkable social impacts in the fields of economic integration, inclusive education, and access to healthcare.
The company is scaling rapidly and has €350m under management, investing between€5m and €15m per company across Europe to help accelerate ambitious social projects.
IMPACT Partners has a team of around 50 people at its Paris headquarters and in local offices in Copenhagen, Barcelona, Frankfurt and soon Milan.
For more information: www.impact-partners.com.
Fully integrated into the Social team, you will be a key element of the investment team.The candidate will be responsible for participating in the development of the Group's Danish Office.
You will be responsible in finding new deal opportunities for the team and contributing actively to the delivery of at least 2 deals / year?
You will embrace our culture that relies on entrepreneurship, humility, teamwork and empowerment, by:
- Screening investment opportunities in line with the fund's strategy and impact criteria,
- Leading the sourcing and identification of potential investment opportunities by conducting comprehensive market research and networking with the relevant M&A banks and prescribers,
- Preparing detailed financial models and projections to support investments,
- Leading all stages of the investment process, from prospecting to completion, in tandem with the Investment Director/Partner
- Evaluating potential exit strategies for investments,
- Participating in the follow-up with companies in the portfolio independently, connected with a Partner,
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional development and contributing to a collaborative team environment,
- Contributing to the growth of the team, contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
- Business/Engineering School or university training with 5 years of experience in Private Equity or M&A, Leverage Finance, Strategic Consulting, Transaction Services
- Autonomy, Agility, ability to self-organise, work in collaboration with a European team and great relational skills.
- Passionate about impact investing and especially social impact investing
- Fluency in English and Danish, French is desirable,
- Entrepreneurial enthusiast,
- Proficiency in financial modelling, valuation techniques, and investment analysis to assess the financial viability of potential investments.
- Ability to provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members
WHY IMPACT PARTNERS
Joining IMPACT Partners offers a unique opportunity to be part of an organisation that not only seeks financial returns but also prioritizes positive societal and environmental impact. This role provides a platform to make a meaningful difference in the world of finance and investing. And more:
- You'll work with a diverse portfolio of companies and projects across various impact areas, gaining exposure to a wide range of industries and sectors.
- You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative european environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- You will participate quarterly european seminars covering a range of topics with the whole company.
Localisation : Matrikel 1, Højbro Plads 10 - 1200 Copenhagen K
Onboarding: 1 month onboarding at the Paris Office.
We are committed to fighting all forms of discrimination. We foster an inclusive working environment that respects all differences. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.