Full time Permanent contract – ASAP
Interested by social impact investing? Willing to join an entrepreneurial platform and launch the Italian office in Milano?
Apply today to join our team!
IMPACT Partners is the 1st European investment platform dedicated to impact investing. With +250 portfolio companies and +€340M AUM, we have demonstrated an ability to generate both a social and a financial return on investment.
We are engaged for Impact and believe that every founder should have a chance to access resources and succeed with impact. We believe in supporting social and green businesses that create local changes. We believe that we can transform capitalism into a driving force for a more inclusive society.
Our offices and team are located in Paris, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Barcelona and soon Milano.
For more information : www.impact-partners.com.
Fully integrated into the Social team, you will be a key element of the investment team.
You will be responsible in finding new deal opportunities for the team on the italian market.
You will embrace our culture that relies on entrepreneurship, humility, teamwork and empowerment, by:
- Participate in all phases of the investment, from prospecting to completion, in tandem with an Investment Manager
Manage projects and making investments (financial arrangements, negotiation with third parties: managers, advisors, lawyers, etc., writing of the memorandum, preparation of the investment committee, and administrative follow-up for the completion of the deal),
- Animate the impact ecosystem is Italy,
Participate in the follow-up with companies in the portfolio independently or with the support of an Investment Director: Attendance at monitoring meetings, support entrepreneurs on strategic and operational missions, etc...
- Evaluate potential exit strategies for investments,
- Manage and support Analysts, Senior Analysts and Associates,
- Contribute to the growth of the team, contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes.
- From a Business School or university training with more than 10 years of experience in Private Equity or M&A, Leverage Finance, Strategic Consulting, Transaction Services / Audit
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling, valuation techniques, and investment analysis to assess the financial viability of potential investments.
- Ability to provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members,
- Fluency in English and Italian, required, French is desirable,
- Entrepreneurial enthusiast,
- Passionate about impact investing and especially social impact investing
- Autonomy, Agility, ability to work in a team and great relational skills..
Localization : Milan, Italy
You will have an onboarding period in Paris at the beginning for a few months.
We are committed to fighting all forms of discrimination. We foster an inclusive working environment that respects all differences. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.