ANALYST INTERN M/F
6 months internship – September 2023 – applications are open
IMPACT Partners, a leading European Impact Investment Fund, is looking for its future intern in its social investment team. The 6-months internship is based in our Frankfurt office (with a training session at the head office in Paris).
IMPACT Partners was born in 2007 with the conviction that financial and social performances must be combined. The fund invests in companies developing strong social impacts in the fields of economic integration, inclusive education, and health.
The company is growing strongly and now manages €350m. The fund invests between €2m and €15m per company in order to scale ambitious and socially impactful companies in Europe.
IMPACT Partners’ team consists of 40 professionals across the Paris headquarters and local offices in Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Frankfurt.
For more information: www.impact-partners.com
The candidate will be responsible for participating in the development of the Group's German Office.
Attached to the German investment team, the candidate will work closely with the local Partners as well as with Directors, Managers and Partners at the other offices. The candidate’s main missions include the following:
- Sourcing investment opportunities in collaboration with investment directors,
- Analyzing investment opportunities (preliminary analysis, market research, company valuation, financial modelling, strategic analysis, etc.),
- Participating in strategic meetings with company executives,
- Participating in the investment process (investment memorandum, financial modelling, negotiation with third parties as managers, advisors, lawyers, etc.),
- Participating in the monitoring of portfolio companies and support for the quarterly reports (collection and analysis of company documents, portfolio valuation, etc.)
- Business School or University student, preferably in the fields of Business, Finance or Economics.
- Native language French or German with proficiency in German or French, fluency in English.
- Interest for entrepreneurship and investment.
- Strong analytical, written, and oral skills.
- Autonomy, ability to work in a team and relational ease.
- Sensitivity to impact investing and social issues.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mainzer Landstraße 1 (Marienforum) - 60325 FRANKFURT