Permanent contract– As soon as possible
Interested by social impact investing? Willing to join an entrepreneurial platform and launch the Italian office in Milano?
Apply today to join our team!
IMPACT Partners is the 1st European investment platform dedicated to impact investing. With +250 portfolio companies and +€340M AUM, we have demonstrated an ability to generate both a social and a financial return on investment.
We are engaged for Impact and believe that every founder should have a chance to access resources and succeed with impact. We believe in supporting social and green businesses that create local changes. We believe that we can transform capitalism into a driving force for a more inclusive society.
Our offices and team are located in Paris, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Barcelona and soon Milano.
The candidate will be responsible for the launch of the Group's Italian Office.
As a part of the Social team in our Milano office, the candidate will work closely with the directors, managers, and associates of the Group on the following missions:
- Participate in all phases of the investment, from prospecting to completion, in tandem with an Investment Manager.
- Manage projects and making investments (financial arrangements, negotiation with third parties: managers, advisors, lawyers, etc., writing of the memorandum, preparation of the investment committee, and administrative follow-up for the completion of the deal),
- Participate in the follow-up with companies in the portfolio independently or with the support of an Investment Director: Attendance at monitoring meetings, support entrepreneurs on strategic and operational missions, etc...
- Collaborate on the various stages of the exit
- Contribute to the growth of the team, contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
- Manage and support Analysts, Senior Analysts and Associates
- Animate the impact ecosystem is Italy
Who we're looking for?
- Personal values fitting the DNA of the platform
- From a Business School or university training with +10 years of experience (Entrepreneur, Private Equity or M&A)
- Fluency in English and Italian, required, French is very desirable
- Entrepreneurship environment interest,
- Passionate about impact investing and especially social impact investing
- Autonomy, ability to work in a team and relational ease
You will have an onboarding period in Paris at the beginning for a few months.
We are committed to fighting all forms of discrimination. We promote an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.